At the Mandela Memorial today President Obama shook hands and exchanged pleasantries with Cuban President Raul Castro. Much has been made of this nothing. So much so that #WhatObamaSaidToRaulCastro was trending on Twitter with wild speculation about what Obama whispered. I used this as an opportunity to write some jokes. Here’s what I came up with:
– I’m staying in room 69, if you catch my drift. That drift can be caught in room 99.
– My cigar is bigger.
– Haters gonna hate.
– You Havana good time?
– I’m tripping balls right now, dude.
– My wife is taller than you.
– Do you think I’m pretty?
– Get to the Moon, then we’ll talk.
– Have you tried the freedom fries, bitch!?
That is all.